Co-hosted by: My Outdoor Recreational Group (MyORG)
If you are passionate about your environment, we invite you to join us and other fellow outdoor enthusiasts for a Picnic for Nature Day on Sunday 16th October.
The picnic is to give everyone who cares about nature the opportunity to celebrate the natural beauty and biodiversity of this great country that we live in.
The event location is on a grassy tree lined headland with sweeping views of the Hawkesbury River. Prior to lunch, our group will provide a short bushwalk (approx. 1hour) into a beautiful forest where we will discover an amazing view of the lower Hawkesbury’s southern bays.
Guests are asked to provide a fold up chair and also a cup if they would like to test out our superb coffee and tea making skills. All food is BYO. Everyone attending will be made most welcomed to this FREE event.
· Please RSVP to receive any updates, or in case we need to cancel or postpone the event due to weather conditions or other factors.
· For our short bushwalk, participants need to arrive 15minutes prior to the event start time and are required to wear suitable attire including sturdy footwear with good grip. All participants will be required to sign a risk warning and waiver form prior to the commencement of the bushwalk.
· Those who are picnicking only on the day should arrive not later than midday.
· The picnic area has amenities and barbecues under a partially tree lined canopy.
· Bearing in mind that COVID is still out there, we encourage everyone to observe appropriate measures e.g. suitable social distancing, non-sharing of food etc.
· For any urgent enquiries about this event, please call Greg Williams T: 0409 917 776.
Please note that your RSVP information will be shared with co-host organisations.