NCC convenes a number of Advisory and Working Groups to help further its objectives.
In particular, the goal of Advisory & Working Groups are to:
- Advise NCC on policy issues within the remit of the Advisory or Working Group
- Formulate policies for consideration by Annual Conference
- Assist with the preparation of policy submissions as required
Working Groups have the additional objectives to:
- Promote coordination and collaboration between NCC member organisations;
- Support outreach, organising & advocacy on issues within the remit of the Working Group and in accordance with the NCC Strategic Plan.
To join a working group you must be a member of one of the Nature Conservation Council's member groups. View our member groups.
If you would like to apply to participate in a working group, please fill out the form and select which working group you are interested in.